Worst Service of Blazeflash Couriers Ltd.

My friend booked a parcel from New Delhi to SIPCOT Perundurai, Distt- Erode Pin code- 638052 through Blazeflash couriers Ltd by air for me. The docket no. was 118107700 dated 5-1-2012. Online tracking system shows that parcel reached at Coimbatore on same day and there after tracking system was stagnant for next 2 days. On 8-1-2012, I enquired to courier’s Delhi office and got the phone number of Erode branch Pin code-638011. Erode branch manager (Mr. Ramesh, cell no. 9865617150)urged me to collect the parcel personally from their office as he can not deliver the parcel at my address because it is too far from Erode. I went to Erode (48 km up & down), collect my parcel and simply want to know, dear sir why you not deliver the things at my booked address, he blames to Delhi office guys that why they booked the area like you and also said that I have shortage of staff. This is the way to work the private courier service as customers pay more for better and quick service. Even they don’t bother to call the recipient while contact number is printed on parcel. Their online tracking systems are not updated. Whole thing very burst service of Blazeflash courier and their staff is irresponsible. (P.S> every courier agency booked the items after the investigating of particular service area through Pin code directory).

expert

Administrator
Staff member
It grossly a mistake of Blazeflash. Thanks for this info I'd never use Blazeflash. In this case they should refund your courier charges at least.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors