Worst Dell customer care service

I have ordered Dell laptop and along with that i have also ordered byte-DM5710BT Bluetooth headset. On 26 Aug 2011 i received both the things but Bluetooth headset is not working at all. After that I talked to Dell customer care so many times but on that particular time customer care executive says that they will solve the issue but after the call I never got any update about the issue. This is pathetic from a company like dell. I am fed up with calling them again and again and don't know what to do. I have paid full amount while booking dell laptop and components but i don't know why they want me to track with the individual dealer if they have send me the damaged device at first instance itself. Very sad about this and don't know what to do.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Oh this is the duplicate of http://forum.indiaconsumercomplaints.org/Thread-Worst-customer-care-service-of-Dell !

I read your blog and i suggest to share information with lawyer and send him application in consumer court . In this way your problem will be easily solve . Lawyer give hem reasonable ideas and thanks for sharing problem.

I think there might be a problem between you and DELL. Because i am also having DELL laptop and i have got it repaired 5 times without any delay by the DELL service personal. Every time i called them they were available with their service person on door with the correct solution.

rohitgoyal said:
I have ordered Dell laptop and along with that i have also ordered byte-DM5710BT Bluetooth headset. On 26 Aug 2011 i received both the things but Bluetooth headset is not working at all. After that I talked to Dell customer care so many times but on that particular time customer care executive says that they will solve the issue but after the call I never got any update about the issue. This is pathetic from a company like dell. I am fed up with calling them again and again and don't know what to do. I have paid full amount while booking dell laptop and components but i don't know why they want me to track with the individual dealer if they have send me the damaged device at first instance itself. Very sad about this and don't know what to do.
[hr]
Hi Rohit,

Yon can contact with akosha.com to resolve your problem, I have also same problem to dell product, Many times i had complained to Dell customet care but not get any responce, then after i was contact to Akosha and fill the Dell Customer Care form, Finally my problem has been resolved .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors