Viitjee Fraud, Fake IIT-JEE, NEET Coaching Institute

I would like to inform you that if you want to do IIT-JEE, NEET or crash course from Viitjee then don’t take admission at here as it is a very big cheater and unethical education provider institute running in Kota, Pune, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Maharashtra etc. Viitjee is not only doing fraud with its student but also with my parents. Mr. Subash Mohanty, who is the Managing Director of the institute is such a layer, fraud and doing the student and parents harassment. Mr. Subash Mohanty is telling so much lies to the student for their bright future and give 100% guarantee for admission. I have joined the Company on 1st April-2016, but I’m not getting any schedule class and teacher are very lezzy and have not any kinds of knowledge of teaching.

I would like to suggest all of you guys please don’t take admission this institute Viitjee, if you want to same your time and money. This is not IIT JEE or NEET coaching institute, its just a fraud Is place getting our money and have no any experience of education. The owner Mr. Subas Mohanty never here you and your question jut given fucking lecture and always ask for money.

Viitjee IIT JEE and NEET coaching center and institute is totally doing fraud and fake work. Please don’t go here at any coast.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors