Vebessern Recruitment Service Private Limited, Ghaziabad

Respected Sir,

Good Morning

I got a mail from Vikas Yadav (Vikasformeeting@gmail.com) on 15th October 2016 to attend interview for AGM Projects at VEBESSERN RECRUITMENT SERVICES PVT. LTD., (Mr. Atul Sharma G.M.) at Plot No. 343 Ground Floor, Shakti Khand - 3, Indrapuram, ( Ghaziabad) - UP on 18th October 2016 between 10.00 am to 02.00 PM. I repeatedly requesting for written confirmation for my TA/DA. from Vikas (mobile No. +91-8750188444). I was told by Atul Sharma I will get my TA/DA reimbursed in 48 hrs. I submitted all my documents. I travelled all the way from Pune to Delhi blocking all my cash in hand and spent for the interview purpose. 100 hrs gone. Neither Vikas Yadav picking my phone nor Atul sharma - (email: atul.sharma048@gmail.com) replying to my mail.

The above agency and the above two persons totally cheated me and not paying my TA/DA used to attend the interview. At the time interview Atual sharma told me that he will fix my second interview with Reliance Infra project at Mumbai and once I cleared all the interview I should pay service charges of Rs.7500/- for the above agencies.

Sir it is my sincere request to collect my TA/DA money spent from my pocket and I am really in trouble spending 14000/- for my Air ticket from Pune to Delhli. (which is not bearable to middle class family)

Need your urgent attention and try to get back my money immediately.

With Kind Regards
Shankar Vinodkumar
Pune, Maharashtra, India
+919422320613
SKYPE ID: shankar959631

Attachments

Even I received similar mail and call from this person Vikas Yadav.As the mail had no further details and the confirmation was only on phone regarding reimbursement, I started searching for the details of the company for which interview was supposed to happen(Jubilant industries). I tried to see if they have any office in the address mentioned in the mail in Ghaziabad but found none. I further searched the net for this vikas's contact number and found this post and shocked to see same kind of mails with same text . Thanks to this post from this person which helped in not pursuing further in this subject.

Dear Friends,

I got the same call and mail in the same format today as i have to attend the interview on 1st december, 2017 or 4th dec 2017. I contacted the particular corporate company person, he informed there was no recruiter like this. I am happy to this forum and thanks to all who have shared their experience in this.

The following points pushed me to get the suspicious as fake.

1. The mail was not came from either company or a recruiting firm. The mail id was vikasy0024@gmail.com
2. The contacted people were not speaking in English. They spoken only hindi.
3. They were not knowing the exact job description they required. Also they did not company name and address properly.
4. In the mail content, they were not mentioned the company name and about the reimbursement details.
5. They were written as I was already shortlisted.
6. When i searched the address Plot No. - 245, Shakti Khand-3, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad (U.P), I landed at this forum.

So friends don't hold in to these type of calls and mails.

Thanks and Regards,
Manmohan Garg

Vasu

I also got a call from Vikas Yadav. I was told that there was an opening for GM Operations and hike will be 30%-40% with accommodation. They told me to come to Delhi for interview and sent a mail.
I felt suspecious and googled. You are all here complaining about him. Thanks guys. I got alerted.
Vasu

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors