Unprofessional behavior from Seventymm.com

Hi,

I had ordered a Sony LCD TV (Order no- SMA0194973) on seventymm.com on 2nd July, 2012. This is an order which I was supposed to gift someone on a scheduled date.

After 10 days from the order, on 13th of July, they came back to me saying that they won't be able to deliver the order, and the amount would be refunded to me in 2-3 working days. Below is a copy of the mail they sent me regarding this.

===========================================
Dear,
Greetings from Seventymm!!!!!!!!
We know you have been patiently awaiting delivery of the products ordered by you. We regret to inform that we are unable to deliver the products against your order # 194973. In spite of our best efforts we have not been able to procure these products.

We will process refund for these items within next 2 working days and you will receive an intimation confirming the refund.
We will intimate you as soon as the product is available for you to shop. We regret that we were unable to fulfill this order. We value your relationship and request you to continue shopping with us.
===========================================

And since then, I have still not received my refund. I had to procure the gift from somewhere else to fulfill my commitment.

Since then, whenever I call up their executives on their helpline, they keep giving dates, and as expected why I am here, failing to provide me the refund. And now looks like I might have to pay a hefty interest to my Credit Card vendor, something which I don't use much otherwise.

Would look forward to some remedy on this. Also, if someone from the Trade Governing bodies in India is somehow related to the Consumer Forum, would request them to really investigate into the business model and clarity of these websites before allowing them to make a business in the country. This experience is really ridiculous. Please help.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors