Unjustified Vodafone Postpaid Bill and Packs in my plan

Do you agree or have you witnessed similar problem with Vodafone services?

• Total voters
Hello,

I am using vodafone postpaid connection for more then 1 year now.
I had subscribed the number from the vodafone center.
99 Rs monthly plan with no additional packs / charges was opted.

It is now more then 1 year and vodafone is applying regularly 15 Rs per month Family and friends pack. This was specifically told to me by representative that no additional charge will be levied during subscription.

30 Rs per month local calls pack, which i had never opted for and not at all required.

Some other additional packs of Rs 50 and 70 were also applied in 2012.

I have logged lots of written complaints since 10-Apr2012 to vodafone and requested to stop my number. Also requested not to charge any amount for the number considering this in dispute and i would not pay the same unless proper justification is provided. But still there are bills being generated by them.

They are giving some stupid discounts but no justification / reason is being provided to me on these wrong packs. Also bills are generated and i am getting regular calls which harrase me.

Kindly help,

Regards,
Rakesh Sheth

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for late reply. Do you have any complaint number and date along with it?
About stopping post paid connection - you need to pay all the outstanding bills then only they will allow you to close the connection.

I suggest you to opt for MNP and move on to other better providers if this is the case.

Complaint Number: 1131030676: logged since 10_Apr_2012

Reference numbers / Service Request Numbers: 82357714195, 82232649570, 84834414505, 88184777632, 88188615626, 89498618045, 98341767060, 417889190

Vodafone already agree and closed my number also given me some of the reversal of invalid packs.
But no justification and complete reversal.

Number is already closed and i am never going for postpaid again, but they are still calling me.
Amount to be paid is also only Rs 580 Approx., but the question is on ethics, genuineness of the charges levied and trust on the vendors.

Does it also mean that if customers are going for postpaid, there is no other way but to pay full bill whatever they generate?

rakeshksheth said:
Hello,

I am using vodafone postpaid connection for more then 1 year now.
I had subscribed the number from the vodafone center.
99 Rs monthly plan with no additional packs / charges was opted.

It is now more then 1 year and vodafone is applying regularly 15 Rs per month Family and friends pack. This was specifically told to me by representative that no additional charge will be levied during subscription.

30 Rs per month local calls pack, which i had never opted for and not at all required.

Some other additional packs of Rs 50 and 70 were also applied in 2012.

I have logged lots of written complaints since 10-Apr2012 to vodafone and requested to stop my number. Also requested not to charge any amount for the number considering this in dispute and i would not pay the same unless proper justification is provided. But still there are bills being generated by them.

They are giving some stupid discounts but no justification / reason is being provided to me on these wrong packs. Also bills are generated and i am getting regular calls which harrase me.

Kindly help,

Regards,
Rakesh Sheth
Hello Rakesh Sheth,

Please share your contact number with us through the private message option and we will get back to you shortly.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Was expecting reply from the forum lead and not from Vodafone. If i were to reply to vodafone there is no point of using these forum i am already doing the same seperately :-(

Can i expect some reply from forum lead?

:-(

Vodafone team,

Even after giving complaint and reference numbers you need mobile number?
Meaning vodafone complaint numbers are not linked to mobile numbers ???

Gentle appeal to all users never go for Vodafone Postpaid.

Regards,
Rakesh Sheth

expert

Administrator
Staff member
rakeshksheth sorry for late reply. This looks to be more of mis-management within a huge company which is normal since they have sometimes unsystematic workflows and no employee remembers any customer issues at any time.
Secondly you should have filed complaint with the nodal officer after getting no proper response from first 1-2 complaints as I've mentioned in this telecom complaint procedure.

I suggest you to directly talk with the Vodafone nodal officer in your region.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors