• Happy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not so good

• Poor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am using KENT RO purifier science last year and after the free terms is over, I have paid Rs. 4000 for the annual maintenance. Recently the RO filter is stop working. The service person committed me that within 2 days the RO filter would be replaced. But there is no suitable response I received from the servicing center (Head office, Ph. 033-25339089) after chasing multiple times and this is the 4th day running. I am really disappointed because they are not able to say when the filter can be replaced.

Have you tried lodging a complaint with WaterConsumer.org body? they are a association for Safe drinking water and they might be able to help you.

snehamay said:
I am using KENT RO purifier science last year and after the free terms is over, I have paid Rs. 4000 for the annual maintenance. Recently the RO filter is stop working. The service person committed me that within 2 days the RO filter would be replaced. But there is no suitable response I received from the servicing center (Head office, Ph. 033-25339089) after chasing multiple times and this is the 4th day running. I am really disappointed because they are not able to say when the filter can be replaced.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors