UBISLATE

Dear All,

I ordered Ubislate 7+ in the month of January 2012. I was promised that ubislate would be delivered in March, 2012. But after several phone calls and repetitive emails i got a defective piece of Ubislate. After several attempts of calling them and explaining them, they gave an address to send the defective piece back.

Defective piece was sent on December first week, i was promised to replacement by january fist week.

Again after several repetitive calls and email 3 unresponsive calls came. they again promised delivery with in 2 weeks. Last week some one called and said they are out of stock and there is no production on the same and replacement would not be given as spare parts are not available.

This is ridiculous, when asked upon atleast refunding the amount they just kept quiet and hung the phone down. This repeated three times.

Atleast i ask them to refund back. If i had put this in bank i could atleast interest.

Serial ID is P314121280195653

My Contact number is 9790362419.

My Booking ID: PM9146A
My DD Number: 009013

Kindly let me know if i can receive a new ubislate or refund of my money!

Thank you,
Srimani
+ 97 90 36 24 19

Datawind Innovations said:
Dear Differentsri,

Kindly share your contact details and booking id and your matter will get resolved resolve ASAP.

With Regards,
Datawind Innovations

Dear Differentsri,

Your query has been forwarded to concern department and your matter will get resolved ASAP. For any queries, Kindly contact us on our customer care number 0183-2708500 and your matter will get resolved ASAP.

With Regards,

Datawind Innovations

I donot want to pay extra money other than Rs. 3000 i have paid. Again i got a call asking to pay more to avail the new tablet. I donot want to pay extra including the shipping cost. Why donot you understand. It is like stealing my money legaly, Please no more emails or calls. Give my money back or provide me a tablet.

Please do reply immediately.

Thank you,
Srimani

Dear Differentsri,

Your query has been forwarded to concern department and your matter will get resolved ASAP. For any queries, Kindly contact us on our customer care number 0183-2708500 and your matter will get resolved ASAP.

With Regards,

Datawind Innovations

Hi, can i get a reply for this. I want my problem to be resolved in another 7 days.

differentsri said:
I donot want to pay extra money other than Rs. 3000 i have paid. Again i got a call asking to pay more to avail the new tablet. I donot want to pay extra including the shipping cost. Why donot you understand. It is like stealing my money legaly, Please no more emails or calls. Give my money back or provide me a tablet.

Please do reply immediately.

Thank you,
Srimani

Dear Differentsri,

With Regards,

Datawind Innovations

ONE SIDE OF THE SCREEN HAS WHITE PATCH SUDDENLY, CALL ME URGENTLY AT 09903636757, 911303700222389 is the imei number, also charger is faulty too, taking time, not showing indication of charge
no body picks phone, no body replies in email, worst customer care of the world

7 Cheat i and 7 Cheat +
Booked 7Ci with leather case on 30th May

Online Payment made on 30th May (HDFC Bank)
30 may 2013 27879039-PayUDatawindInnovati 530071621 30 may 2013 4,299.00
order ID is "PMF1A08"

Received a call on same day. Request for 7 C + without leather case
they ensured, I will get the same but with an extra cost of Rs.700/- on COD

I sent an email confirming that i will pay Rs. 700/- to the courier boy for 7C+ without leather case apart from online payment already made.

On 15th June courier boy arrived at home with 7Ci only and asking for 4100 + cash !!!! I I refused to accept.

After numerous attempts I got a executive on 21st June and he promised i will get the 7 c+ or 7 ci with leather case within 10 days...

But not any positive response so far......

To whom I contact to solve this issue.....I am also agreed for Money refund option

1. SOMEBODY CALLED ME ON SATURDAY FROM DATAWIND AND ASKING FOR MONEY WHEREAS I HAVE WARRANTY PERIOD, PLS TAKE ACTION.

ONE SIDE OF THE SCREEN HAS WHITE mark SUDDENLY, CALL ME URGENTLY AT 09903636757, 911303700222389 is the imei number, also charger is faulty too, taking time, not showing indication of charge,

aT 01832581330 I CALLED ONCE TODAY AND SOMEBODY ABUSED IN PUNJABI AND KEPT ME ON HOLD FOR 1 HOUR, WHAT IS THIS? OTHER TIME ALSO THEY KEEP ME ON HOLD FOR HOUR, WE ARE DOING STD CALLS, THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF US.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors