UBISLATE DTATWIND AKASH TABLET SERVICE DEFICIENCY

I am highly disappointed with Datawind service.

I have received the Ubislate7+ with used condition & not working, refer the Pictures

As i have placed the order month of May 2012. Payment by Cheque INR. 2999/-.

After debiting the money from my account no response from your team end.

I was keep on following with Datawind team later after long time gave an mail to upgrade the device so that you will deliver device with cash on delivery of INR. 500/-
From all the above incident i conclude that your intention is to fraud me rather than fulfilling my requirement in professional way.

I need compensation for the negligence of providing device in good condition.

Dear

Pls call back to me this Number +91-9894193292 , Since I am highly disappointed on your service and I have been cheated By you

Regards

Suresh

Datawind Innovations said:
Dear surkutty2003,

Kindly share your device serial no and contact details and your matter will get resolved ASAP.

With Regards,
Datawind Innovations

Dear surkutty2003,

Thanks for sharing your contact details.Your query has been forwarded to concern department and your matter will get resolved ASAP.

With Regards,

Datawind Innovations

Dear Data wind Team

Exactly One Year and One Month Left , I dont have any basic Trust on your commitment better you share me the exact date instead of saying ASAP

Datawind Innovations said:
Dear surkutty2003,

Thanks for sharing your contact details.Your query has been forwarded to concern department and your matter will get resolved ASAP.

With Regards,

Datawind Innovations

On 18 Jan 2012, I had sent Demand Draft (DD No.: 716546) of
Rs2999 for UBISLATE 7+ to Datawind Innovation Pvt. Ltd.
My Booking ID - PMC9A18
Still they have not refunded my money to me.
Sunit Sing Tuli you are really a bloody cheater who is born and brought up by cheating people and making money.
I don't know how Datawind is Crowned UK's Most Innovative Mobile Company. In my view its the worst company ever made in India who best in doing SCAM.

Dear debz_1990,

We have already processed your refund.Kindly check with your bank.

Regards,
Datawind Innovations.[hr]
Dear surkutty2003,

Your issue has been resolved by our technical team.For any query in future,Kindly contact our technical support number 0183-2581330.

Regards,
Datawind Innovations.

But still not even a single rupee is credited to my account yet.
For past one and half years am trying to get my money back dats from 18 Jan 2012, I had sent a Demand Draft (DD No.: 716546) of Rs2999 for UBISLATE 7+ having my booking
ID -PMC9A18 to
Datawind Innovations Pvt Ltd, 8148, Jubilee complex,
Sultanwind road, Amritsar- 143001
now you are saying that you are processing my refund. Now how many years will it take to process my refund.

Look there is a limit of everything. Why are you pretending that your sending me the money. Do you think am stupid. In every 3 days I check my account through Internet banking. And every month I do many NEFT transfer to my dad n frndz and keep a sound record of every transaction. It takes less than 5 sec to transfer money through Internet banking. Please don't fool me arround. Enough is enough man. You are making it worse. I don't have time for your bullshit msgs. Time to show some action. First transfer the money then mail me or msg me. Do the work first. :mad:

My Bank Details are:
Name of my Bank : Syndicate Bank
Branch : Engg School Road,
Berhampur - 760010 (ORISSA)

My Account Details are:
Its in My Name : Debasis Mohanty
Accnt Type: Savings Account
Accnt No. : 80422190007486
IFS Code : SYNB0008042

How many years you all will take to refund my amount. Is this the way
you do business by cheating people and doing scams.
SEND ME MY MONEY ASAP otherwise you are gonna face a lot of trouble.

UBISLATE 7C+ DEFECT PIECE RECEIVED - SERVICE ATROCIOUS

Dear datawind team,
Very sorry to say you people are robbing in the daytime. I bought a ubislate 7c+ by cash on delivery option. I got my device by 14th june 2013... i was very happy to get the much awaited order. But to my disappointment the device proved to be a defective one. The touch function was not working properly. When i tried to type something two letters come in the screen instead of the one i typed..i called the customer care who asked me to reset the device ...i did whatever they told but the problem didnt solve,. I called them again. Then one fellow told he will forward a mail to my email id , which will include a letter along with which i need to send back the device to them. That was yhe last communication with the datawind team. It had been 15 daus now neither any mail nor any call came from their side. Nor they are picking up my call. Is this business or robbery.. i am totally disappointed. If you dont respond now i am gonna go file a case in the consumer court.
Arun k aipe

Email id - arunkaipe@yahoo.co.in
Phone - 9847834789
Device no. IMEI911303700596998

Dear DataWind Team

As I stated my previous Post with you that I don't have any Basic Trust on your commitments always , For reference Almost 2 Months left but still no further response and updated from your end against My queries & Requirements, May i have the tentative Target date of your further response to close my queries ? I am looking forward your response in very Proper Right Manner

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors