Threatening and harassment call by Tikona

Hi,

I was holding a Tikona connection with user ID: 1101486525 for nearly 5+ years now.

This is to bring to your notice that i called the Tikona Customer Care and raised a request for disconnection on 15th December 2013 and Tikona team took around 1 month (till end of mid-January) for the complete disconnection. Also they forced me a lot asking me to be with Tikona and if there was any option that they can retain my connection. If I don’t want it anymore, some one else in my relatives/friends can use it (Convincing me again and again that I was their valued customer and they would like me to retain my existing connection). In spite of my repeated request to them that I WANTED to have the connection disconnected immediately, they did not agree at all and called me repeatedly at various time over the next few days. Finally one guy from the customer care called and told me that there is an option where-in they would let the connection be active waiving off EVEN the per day charges my account for a month’s time for which again I did not agree. When checked my Tikona account, they had included charges for the whole time even when I was not using account. However i clearly told to one of the customer care executive in December that I have not used the connection for that time and asked them to send CPE team to come and collect the equipment from my location. I was not going to pay that bill because it is not my fault of making it late and also i have not used anything.
Surprisingly today (25th Feb 2014) i have got a call from one of your legal department person Mrs. Rekha Bharadwaj (Phone No: 011 48484650), asked me to pay an amount of Rs.2000+ (But it is confirmed with customer care that my standing bill amount is just Rs.885).
Mail from Tikona I got on January 24th 2014:
This is a system generated Email, please do not reply to this mail. Kindly refer to the customer care details provided in the mail below.

Dear Ms. SUSHMA ABHINANDAN SHENOY,

As per your request for termination of Tikona broadband User ID 1101486525, registered against your name, your service has been terminated on Date

Mentioned below are the Full and Final Settlement details for your Account no. 112750928:

Amount Payable : 682
Non - Usage Period :
Waiver for Non-Usage Period :
CPE Charges :
Balance Amount Payable : 682
He also stated that he is calling from legal bench of Delhi High court through the person called Mr. AVYAKT SHARMA from TIKONA who has filed a complaint against me for not paying this bill of Rs.2000+. He also clearly stated that if I will not pay this bill within 15-20 minutes , they are going to handover the complaint to legal bench so that i have to come to Delhi high court and need to pay more amount than this(nearly 10 times the amount I am sued for). She also told me to login to your website and in case if I could not make the payment, give her my login details and my confidential information (Bank account details over phone) so that she can do it.
Is it some kind of joke to just hand over my personal information to some one who calls and threatens me? It is 100% Threatening without any legal notice or information. I don't even have the slightest clue how they got the final amount close to Rs. 2000+. I asked her to provide me some time that i want to speak with Tikona customer care about my issue but she denied my request and threaten me to pay the amount the same day then and there itself.
Till date I have been an prompt and honest customer with Tikona for close to 5+ years and this is what we get being with them for so long???

Please let Tikona answers my question below:

1. Why I should pay Rs. 2000+ for non-usage of services(when I was not using the connection) ?
2. Why Tikona’s Advocate Threatened me without any legal notice and forcing me to pay the amount on that day itself? Overall it was very frustrating me, they calling me repeatedly in office, at home almost everywhere. Based on the experience i had today, i would request you people to hand over the details of the person who is responsible for all this. I really wanted to raise a legal action against him for harassing me without knowing any details.
Also i request TIKONA team to furnish the exact details of my bill and how it came for Rs.2000+. Need to settle everything immediately.

Please refer screenshots in the attached pdf validating my cause and frustration to the harassment received.

Connection is still showing active even today – 25th February 2014(nearly 2 months of requesting them to disconnect my access and account)

Dear Sushma,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Feb 25, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Dear Mr. Shenoy,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to our conversation on February 26, 2014, the CPE recovery and full and final calculation of your account is in process. We will update you accordingly.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors