The Mobile Store is a Fraud Company

I bought a blackberry Q5 Mobile on 15/02/2014 from The mobile Store located at "The Mobile Store Limited, Opp Ramaih College, Bangalore….. Shop No. 1, Ground Floor, Property No.189, Devasandra Road, New BEL Road, Ward No. 100, Bangalore – 560094”,

As soon as i started using it, It had battery drain and the device was continuously heating up, heating up so much that i couldn't even use the phone to make calls and the battery wouldn't last for more than 2 hours,
So on 17/02/2014 i went to the store and informed them about the issue,
The very first instance Mr.Sanath the Store Manager refused to do anything about it on being persistent Mr.Sanath took the phone and informed that he will give it the Blackberry service center.
Two days later he gave the phone back to me With the PROMISE IF THE PROBLEM IS NOT RESOLVED THEY WILL EXCHANGE THE PHONE…. unfortunately i was traveling overseas on the same day. I left and for 10 Days I struggled with the phone and i went back again on 06/03/2014 to inform them that issue is not resolved. I was informed that they will not exchange the phone, they have taken the phone to the service center and i have been informed that they will repair the phone and give it back. Please understand this using that phone is like a punishment in itself it continuously heats up and battery drains out in less than 2 hours.
My question is if the phone from day 1 has a problem which can be termed as a manufacturing defect why is it that the Mobile Store is not exchanging the phone when there is a warranty period of 18 months... what is the use of buying the phone from these fraud guys when they can’t stick on to the commitment... I wish i knew this before i bought the phone from them..

The store staff is extremely rude, their category manager is abusive and their customer service is insensitive, PLEASE NEVER BUY A PHONE FROM THESE FRAUDSTERS!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(

expert

Administrator
Staff member
You should only directly talk with Blackberry service center. Mobile Store is only commission agent in selling sealed box packed items.

Sir,
The BB Service Center says they will not exchange it, because they need clearance from the Mobile Store,
The Mobile Store says they need clearance from BB,
When i had taken the phone within two days of my purchase to the Mobile store with the problem, The Store Manager took the phone and returned it after two days with the promise that if the problem is not resolved they will exchange the phone, unfortunately i was traveling overseas on the same day. I left and for 10 Days I struggled with the phone and i went back again on 06/03/2014 to inform them that issue is not resolved. I was informed that they will not exchange the phone, they have taken the phone to the service center and i have been informed that they will repair the phone and give it back. Please understand this using that phone is like a punishment in itself it continuously heats up and battery drains out in less than 2 hours.

If possible help me out...

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Only rarely new mobile phone is given during warranty. Even if they want to, they'll avoid giving new phone because that can set a precedent and everyone will ask only for a new phone as replacement.

Pl. accept even a repaired one. Also please see they won't repair any part but only replace it. So mostly your phone should still be new one.

Sir,
That phone is unusable,
What they are doing is just a software update, thats the repair,
i am going to everything i can to raise awareness,
and yes if a consumer pays money for a new mobile phone, then he shud receive a new phone, and the company gives a faulty phone a 100 times they shud replace it a 100 times, it is absolutely about setting the right precedent, and as a consumer i will not let them cheat me... please sir if you cant help me then please dont tell me about how the company will not set a right precedent, come on.. they gave me a faulty phone and like me they must b cheating a lot of people.. hence i am here to raise awareness, and YES SET THE RIGHT PRECEDENT..

Please wake up!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors