Tata SKy No Signal

I have been using tata sky scheme for the last four years. I am unable to watch the telugu channels . I have registered a complaint regarding the same on April 9th . After that I am keep on calling and speaking with the customer care executives and their senior executives every day. They are keep on telling the same answer , we are very sorry for this, you will receive a call from the technician today with out any failure . I am wasting almost 30 to 45 mins of my time every day to speak with customer care executive. I am totally frustrated to call the customer care as I got to know nothing will happen to call those people . From the last one week even the senior executive is telling the same that the problem will be resolved. As my entire family is unable to watch TV for the last 20 days, I am planning to change my provider.
My question is,- Can you please suggest me how can I resolve this problem asap . If the problem is not resolved, I just want to go with another provider, in this case how can I sue Tata SKY as I am loosing my money and time . (Tata sky has collected the service fees in advance, they have to resolve the issue or they have to do some other alternative)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors