Tata Indicom Internet Connection - Shift of location

I am a frustrated customer of Tata Indicom. I have a Tata Wimax connection at my house in J P Nagar Bangalore. I shifted my house to a new place in another part of J P Nagar Bangalore. I wanted to shift my connection to the new place.

I sent an email to the Customer Care last Friday (3rd Jan). They sent me a form and asked me send scanned copies of that form, my PAN card and address proof. I sent all the documents on Saturday (4th Jan). On Sunday (5th Jan) at 3:47pm I received an email as well as an SMS confirmation from Tata Indicom that my request will be "resolved" within 72 hours (Request Number 15890184)

I called Tata Indicom Customer care daily (once on 6th Jan, once on 7th Jan, twice on 8th Jan, once on 9th Jan) and each time I got a response that my request is being treated with priority and urgency. I even replied to their email confirmation twice and got the same reply.

On 8th Jan, I escalated this to the floor supervisor Priyanka. She promised to me that I would get a call within 24 hours. No call. I called the custome care again on 9th Jan, escalated to the floor supervisor. Since she could not do anything, I escalated it to her supervisor. Instead of doing something on his own, he gave me contact number of local office (080 6668 00 00) and asked me to follow up with them. I called the number. The recipient gave me another number (080 6668 9270). A lady picked up the call, listened to my complaint and ensured that I would get a call from the technician. Nothing happened.

I am tired of the incompetency of Tata Indicom Customer Care. I seriously doubt what does the customer care do. Escalations do not work, threats to post the complaints on forums do not work. I use the connection to work from home and my work is stalled due to lapse from Tata Indicom's side. I do not know how to get this issue fixed.

Thanks
Ameya

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors