TDR Repudiated with false reason

TDR Case -

PNR - 4743474298
Train No - 12621
DOJ - 6th Jan, 2017
My train was running late by 8-9 hours.
Expected Arrival time of train was at 10 PM.

I didn't file a cancellation/TDR at that time as I had received a message from Indian Railways saying that it would be delayed.
The train in the end was announced as 'diverted' and would not touch my boarding station.
I filed a TDR on 7th Jan, 2017 with all the details.

As per the railways, the rule says that the TDR should be filed 4 hours prior to scheduled boarding time.
Hence, my TDR was repudiated on 11th Jan, 2017.
But how can I file a TDR 4 hours prior, if I have received a message from Indian Railway's itself that the train is delayed by 8 hours?
When I could know that the train was diverted, the time was already 8 hours over the scheduled boarding time.

I wrote to tdrprocess@irctc.co.in regarding this on 11th Jan, 2017. There was no reply till 17th Jan (and no reply yet).
I then went to twitter on 18th Jan asking for the refund in this case.

I got reply from Norther Railways saying that -> TDR Regretted. Reason - Beyond Permissible Refund days.

I filed the TDR on time. I wrote to them. Indian Railways haven't replied yet.
And then it is being said that the reason is - "Beyond Permissible Refund days".

The train was diverted without touching my boarding station. I demand a full refund in this case.

Please have a look in this matter and respond at the earliest.

Thanks,
Jaswant

Email - jaswantmallick@gmail.com
Mobille - +91 7738697367

Message content -
TRAIN NO:12621 MAS-NDLS TN EXP SCHEDULED TO LEAVE MAS AT 22:00 HRS 0N 05-01-2017 IS RESCHEDULED TO LEAVE MAS AT 06:40 HRS ON 06-01-2017.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors