TATA DOCOMO - Deduct balance without any reason

Today (27/02/2013) Tata Docomo deduct my balance without any reason & conformation. This happened 5 times with me. i am tired with them now. I called on 198 to register a complaint. they said that i have browse paid application. when i asked which kind of app they said don't know.

I am my self an engineer in telecom & using internet from 7 years. when I tell them to register a complain they clearly told me "NO". Even every time i call to complain they just behave rudely. i am tired with this service provider but i don't have any other option.
Please somebody help me.

Vishal Patel
Surat

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Tata group's image is deteriorating. Similar complaint: http://forum.indiaconsumercomplaints.org/Thread-MNP-from-TataDocomo-to-Vodafone-denied .

Recently I asked Docomo to close my 3G connection but the request was automatically closed without calling me and closing my connection closure request. Means I've raised again to close my connection, paying currently my post paid rental.

there is no management in their service. they start service when they want & close.

Lot of problems i have face about network, internet. But this deduction happened 5th times with me.

i also dont care about 8 rupees but this is totally fraud we are studious & professional person what about those people who really dont know abotu anything of mobile, service & all.
i just want to stop this

thevastvision said:
Today (27/02/2013) Tata Docomo deduct my balance without any reason & conformation. This happened 5 times with me. i am tired with them now. I called on 198 to register a complaint. they said that i have browse paid application. when i asked which kind of app they said don't know.

I am my self an engineer in telecom & using internet from 7 years. when I tell them to register a complain they clearly told me "NO". Even every time i call to complain they just behave rudely. i am tired with this service provider but i don't have any other option.
Please somebody help me.

Vishal Patel
Surat
I have faced a similar problem in the past 6 months. I am tired of calling their customer care service. Even I am unable to know why exactly is my money getting deducted. My friend suggested that I should install the Bill Bachao app that will track the usage of my phone. I can easily see how much data I have used and how many calls I have made and where exactly has my balance gone. It provides a detailed breakup on my actual usage.

Sometimes, this deduction may occur due to abnormal functionality of speed of the net. if this occur, the deduction returns back after some time. if not, in that case you can contact to customer care support.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors