Swipe Mobile Phone

Good Day,

I had given my Swipe Elite Phone for repair as per the details on the Subject Line - Job No. UP-NOD-PMP-895 dated 21.02.2017

I have been calling from 1st week of March 2017 and every time I am told that phone would be ready and dispatched to the Service Center within 10 – 15 days. I have been following up every 3 days on the same and again every time I am told that phone would be ready and dispatched to the Service Center within 10 – 15 days. I have requested to speak to your Seniors but your Customer Care Rep says there is no one there / he will give the same reply.

Today, finally, again I am told that phone would be ready and dispatched to the Service Center within 15 days but to send an E-Mail so that the mail can reach Senior Person in your Co.

A- Please refund the amount paid for the phone and keep the phone
B- Please arrange for delivery by net week

I am tired of wasting my time holding the calls and waiting for the repairs due to lack of spare parts which you have not arranged for over 45 days as by now I would have bought a new phone and informed the Consumer Court / TRAI / Concerned Govt. Dept. to ban your Co.

And the Dealer keeps saying speak to their Customer Care only as they cannot do anything.

Swipe Mobile Co. is making a fool out of me and has cheated me with lies / false dates / false promises.

Please advise.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors