Sound channels break/distort complaint - Say no to Tata Sky!

I am a customer of Tata Sky for more than one year. And from the very first day of viewing, I detected that the sound of non-HD and HD channels breaks/distorts at regular intervals for a fraction of second. It is just like skipping of sound while playing a badly scratched audio CD. When I complained this matter to the customer service center, the technicians visited my home on multiple occasions and found my complain true. This led to the change of my Digicomp. Despite this, the problem still exists.The service persons also told that this problem can be a result of cloudy weather but this type of non-professional and lame excuses can't fool users like us.This problem occurs even on a clear sunny day. I had lodged this complain approx 25 times to the persons availble in the customer care service and all the time they make the bad weather excuse. Sometimes they advise to change the interconnect cable but this is not the fault of cables as this problem persists on both HDMI output as well as Stereo RCA output and i am using a very good quality of both the interconnects of very reputed brands. So, this couldn't be the possible reasons. After my repeated complaints till 3 month, an engineer of Tata Sky called me and told that really there is a problem in their telecast. For which, the company who provided the up-linking/down-linking software is responsible as the software has some glitch in it. He assured me that this problem will be sorted out within one month. But now, 8 months has been passed and the outcome is zero. Today when I again called the services, they sent a technician who reported the problem to his seniors but the seniors told that there is no problem with Tata Sky and this a common problem with every DTH operator and he disconnected the phone. Now, I have decided to move to the Consumer Court against TATA SKY. So it's my advise to all the users the do not buy Tata Sky as it has the above stated problems in it. You can go for any other brands as I have surveyed myself that there is no such problem in any of the service providers except Tata Sky!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors