Sony Xperia Neo L : Problems with the handset and poor performace.

My name is J.Rupal and i am from Pune, Maharashtra. I bought sony xperia neo L few months back in 15500Rs. Seriously speaking now i regret why i had chosen this handset over htc desire x. I haven’t thought that a higher priced handset and that to of sony will be so poor in performance. It has 1 Ghz processor and 512 RAM but works like a 200Mhz processor and 50MB ram. So slow and hangs all the time. I was very impressed by the looks and clarity of the cell but more than that now i am very disappointed by the quality and performance of the cell. it is just a showpiece. Multitasking is so poor that when i open more than 2 apps it starts behaving abnormally - freezes, delayed operation and hangs so much. many times it gets switch off automatically and also sometimes makes call to the last number unknowingly. I am very disappointed and frustrated by it. Customer service centers respond like nuts on this and very less helpful. Different opinions by different stores and people on website. Sony - seriously unbelievably worst performance. I don’t know I got a faulty piece or whole range is like that.

J.Rupal
Pune

expert

Administrator
Staff member
This slow issue should be a software issue. Get the software and drivers updated and see if it makes any difference. Did you contact Sony service center?

Expert said:
This slow issue should be a software issue. Get the software and drivers updated and see if it makes any difference. Did you contact Sony service center?
yes done updates n all... its may be an hardware issue or the piece may b faulty itself. :(

hello,
I have also purchased the xperia m on 18/5/2014 and my phone had same problem from first day. they replace my phone with another new phone but again after one day, new one also getting this type of problem(automatic shut down, screen flickring, always screen on, power button is not working). And when i had call to customer care then he told me to go service center again. now i do not want to go service center again i want my money return back. i am not satisfy with the sony products.
please tell me what i have to do for money return back?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors