Sony Authorised service centre are cheaters

I have an E2363 model mobile.
1) It had hearing problem and a dent on the left handside corner, had gone to service centre at Thane Branch (MANGALMURTI ENTERPRISES SONY AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE) for the repair work. dtd 03/03/2016.
2)Received mobile on 8/03/2016 evening at 07:00 pm while checking the handset there was an extra gifted dent on the mobile + camera picture click was not clear as before when inquired with the staff his response was battery of the mobile low @7 % so picture quality is poor. Reached home and charged the mobile still than the same issue picture click was not clear.Next day on (9/03/2016) at 11:30am returned the handset to the same service centre . I than asked for the job sheet when received the job sheet its address given was of head office and the mobile was repaired at the head office (Run Service Infocare Pvt Ltd - Mawrah Andheri Mumbai). which stated that they have changed the Main camera assemble were as there was no problem with the camera,
Had spoken to the in charge of head office Mr Kedar of Run Service authorised Sony service centre ver rude and improper replay. Till today 18/03/2016 I have not received my hand set.[hr]
Pls do not PURCHASE SONY PRODUCTS as services provided by them is VVV pathetic

My Cont No 750 644 5903

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors