Snapdeal/Vulcan courier are Fraud, Item not Received 1 year, 15000 loss

:mad:
Item not delivered you Bastards, I LOST 15000
You Snapdeal Bastards and Vulcan Bastards, if you guys born to 1 dad or if you have only 1 mom then take an initiative and resolve my complaint you mother f-kers, its close to 1 year now and still no son of bitch is feeling real responsible and working on my complaint, i called and sent emails 1000 times but no 1 person is doing his/her job perfect, if not i wouldn't have suffer this long.
Wake up you sluts and resolve my complaint, i am really really frustrated with you guys, Chiiiiiiii Cheap SNAPDEAL who is just Fraud and rob the money, i lost 15000 and waiting on since 1 year for the product. If i find to get these snapdeal bastards ill just show them the reverse F-K, i feel i am living in such a worse country that there is no 1 to look after such complaints or companies. Snapdeal customer care or their system is just WORSE, Remove this company or the website from this world.

Order ID: 9062690878, carnival bed and wardrobe set.

If any 1 employee feels that yes am working perfect and i am honest to myself and the company i work for then call me and resolve my complaint, if not i feel all Madarchods are working their at Snapdeal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors