Snapdeal NOT Refunding my money or Returning my product

Hi

This regarding order #16561020099.

Ihave been waiting for a response.It seems Snapdeal team is not interested in finding a solution for my issue. Its been more than 20 days and i am listening the same answer on phone as well as on the email. You are apologising for the delay on your emails; however not giving me a solution. Please give me a final answer or request your legal team to contact me.I have been very polite in all my conversation, so please try to resolve this issue ASAP or give me a final date.

To give a background...
My name is Amit Kumar. I ordered 2 nike trackpants size L from snapdeal. I got one L and other XL, i returned the XL size and the courier guy who came for the pickup also verified it. It was my bad that i returned it as after that i had the worst experince from snapdeal. I called the customer care on 25 nov. and they told me that my refund was rejected from internal quality team. Now they are saying that they will NOT RETURN THE PRODUCT or THE MONEY.
I have been waiting for a response on this matter ; however i have not recieved any substantial response. What i always get is a call from some representative who doesn't have any clue about the situation or they do not have the authority to clear my doubts. Last time a senior representaive called me and said that the legal team is working on it and i will receive a call from them. I have been waiting; however no response.

What is my mistake and why your team is making me suffer.. I can think of below mentioned reason.

I am a professional who has been doing shopping legally on ecommerce websites

I have returned products knowing that its my right as i cant see or try the product while doing shopping online

I purcahsed two trackpants from snapdeal and returned one of them as it was not of my size.I have requesting you to please cooperate and close this case.
Indianconsumercomplaints.com PLEASE HELP..

Amit

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors