Shopnify.com Scam

I have made payment for an order on shopnify.com for buying a Nokia mobile phone 11th April 2013. There was a promised delivery time of 7 days on the listing. Till date I have neither received any product nor any communication.

I tried calling there customer care umpteen number of times which went un answered ( +91.11.42060123 )

I emailed them in vain to the email id : support@shopnify.com

My Order Number is : #460

I feel cheated and degraded. I would like to sue this company. I am clueless since there is no one to pick the call at customer care also. Any for of guidance would be helpfull.

Thanks,
Pavithra K

expert

Administrator
Staff member
How in the world did you find this website? Harldly anybody is buying from it. Plenty of people launch such ventures but most end up losing. This is one such. Which payment gateway did you use it to buy and in which city do you live in?

Expert said:
How in the world did you find this website? Harldly anybody is buying from it. Plenty of people launch such ventures but most end up losing. This is one such. Which payment gateway did you use it to buy and in which city do you live in?
The shopping site uses CC Avenue payment gateway. I reside in Chennai. The company is owned by Addon Infomedia located is Delhi. I accept my mistake on buying it from relatively unknown site which I would never repeat. Thanks for the reply.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
First try complaining to CCAvenue. They don't lend their gateway to anyone who does any sort of shoddy business.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors