Shocking rude behaviour of Dr Sudhir Hebbar, Bangalore

We had an extremely bad experience with Dr Sudhir Hebbar who is a psychiatrist in Bangalore. We took an appointment to visit him at his clinic/residence at Kundalahalli in the evening on 28/12/2011. The gate to his clinic was bolted from the inside and there was no where to wait upon him apart from standing outside on the road.

Having reached on time I called him at his mobile informing that we were standing outside his gate. He opened the door of his house, and shouted in a rude tone to wait outside and quickly closed his door. We waited for half an hour standing on the road but he would not come out neither to open the gate nor to inform as to how long and where do we have to wait.

Rather than standing outside for indefinite period, we finally unbolted the gate ourselves and went inside. By this time our appointment was already past 45 minutes scheduled time. When we called on him inside his house, he again harshly scolded us asking how we came inside when the gate was bolted. When we said we were waiting for 45 minutes, he replied ''I do not care'' and asked us to come the next day.

We are shocked by the rude, insolent ,manner less behaviour that revealed his bad attitude towards his patients. I will never recommend anyone to this doctor purely because one cannot and should not expect such an ill treatment from anyone.

From Prabhakar

[hr]
:p
I am sorry to see this kind of making mountain out of mole of this matter using hysterical words. We go to doctors primarily to get treatment and not for ego issues. He is extremely good at Cognitive behavior therapy and you can visit his site at bhargavamind.com for information

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors