Security money not refunded for my Tata Indicom Postpaid phone

Dear Sir / Madam,

Its really painfull & agonising to notify that tata indicom post paid service providers have not refunded my security amount for last 2 years post submission of my phone services & all the bills raised by them thru out the term.

Is any one there to look into the same and refund my money.

Thanks & regards

Manoj Kumar

expert

Administrator
Staff member
RE: 9212122677 (Security money not refunded)

Friend I got it thrice from them. Once I got it after 1 year.

You must visit their office along with a copy of Id proof. Give them a application for refund. They won't automatically refund you.

RE: 9212122677 (Security money not refunded)

Expert said:
Friend I got it thrice from them. Once I got it after 1 year.

You must visit their office along with a copy of Id proof. Give them a application for refund. They won't automatically refund you.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I hope there is nothing mentioned (nor there is any clause) in the contract form that the x-customer has to visit the TATA office for getting the security money refunded.

rgds

M Kumar

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I 100% agree with you. In post paid connections you can't change the address without verification from the telecom company. It means they have the updated address of yours. When the bill comes automatically it becomes your duty to pay it or be fined etc.

Similarly they should also pay the amount promptly or pay some fine to you for delay.

But since there is no guideline about this by TRAI, they do as per their wish and we can't do anything.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors