Sangeetha Velachery Chennai mobiles - Cheated on EMI option

I purchased a HTC One mobile from Sangeetha Velachery Chennai on 31st May 2013 for Rs.39899/-.

Invoice No: SI/VLY/620.
Date: 31/may/2013

When i purchased they said we have offer for HTC One as 0% emi interest and no processsing fee on my citibank credit card as well. Also they promised me that the emi charge for every month will be exactly the bill amount divided by 12. So I decided to purchase on 12 months emi.

Now when i got my credit card bill, they have charged me with 16% interest and when enquired with bank they said that its Sangeetha who has charged this percent of interest and its nothing to do with bank.

I contacted back the velachery sangeetha and the response was quite arrogant and improper. They said they never said its 0% interest and no processing fee and they talked as if I am lying. The people in the shop are quite arrogant they dont know how to talk to a customer.

Also they didnt give me any escalation number to contact and they said you can do what ever you want.

Please take this as an urgent issue and I am expecting a positive response from you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors