Samsung galaxy S3 - defective phone purchased; worst service provided

Am SHODH from Bangalore. I purchased new phone Samsung galaxy S3 on 3rd Aug 2012 (Friday). Model no GT-19300RWDINU IMEI- 353719051806931. As I bought in the evening I couldn't check the phone and slept off. From Saturday am not at all getting any phones and even I was not able to call any one.

While making incoming and outgoing calls display goes blank and even the phone hangs and it is very slow. As Sunday was friendship day I couldn't attend to my phone problem, because I was busy with friends. Monday I took my phone to Samsung cafe which is very near to my home. They thought the problem is with the settings and the reset the settings to factory reset, but even it didn't solve the problem.

On Wednesday 8th Aug 2012 I took my phone to authorized Samsung service center in Malleshvaram Bangalore. They said the problem is in the software and they updated the software. but even it didn't solve the problem so they said the problem is with my SIM card and said to change my SIM card. Even I purchased new SIM card, even it didn't solve the problem. So again I took my phone to service center on 10th Aug 2012 with new SIM card and same problem. I asked to replace the phone as am getting the problem from day 1. They insisted to replace the phone, they said they will solve the problem because its already 3 days old. Which means they could've replaced it within 3 days. But due to busy schedule we cant attend to our phone problem within 3 days. And even the previous days were Saturday and Sunday. They said they will repair the NEW PHONE. They took 5 days to find out the problem (still now my phone is in service center).

Today (13th Aug 2012) their manager called me and said the problem is in the mother board and they will replace the motherboard instead of phone. The problem is from the first day. Means the defect is from the factory. Which means so called trust worthy SAMSUNG sell defect piece to their costumers. That too their high end phone galaxy S3 which costs 38 thousand. It is the mistake from Samsung people. When you remove the screws from my brand phone it looses its value and quality. I don't want to remove a single screw from my phone. I need new piece (box piece). No new phone will be having a problem in their mother board (except Samsung phones). If the phone is having a problem from the first day why cant Samsung replace the phone to a defect free? Why do you tell costumers to adjust with the defect phone? It irritates us. I paid 38 thousand to that phone. Does this have a value? I need new phone with defect free or reimburse the money I have spend.

I am also facing same problem. Mine is Airtel connection and signal drops suddenly and I receive a message after that saying you have missed calls. It is very frustrating. Is your issue solved after replacement?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors