Samsung Service Support horror

I got a double door SAMSUNG refrigerator .. worked quiet well for some months and then stopped cooling. Contacted the dealer first, and he suggested samsung customer support. I called customer support and they registered a complaint, with number 8452685363. Then the horror started. Authorised person from samsung actually came and changed the compressor. Even when the refrigerator was under warranty, they charged 3600 rupees.
The new compressor stopped working in just two days. Tried to call customer support again, and their response was shocking. They talked rudely and are trying to dodge the issue. The refrigerator is still under warranty . With no help available from samsung, it is packed in some corner. Feels like being cheated. This is the height of irresponsibility. Thinking if some legal action now :(

expert

Administrator
Staff member
But did not you know that everything is included in warranty? What is the response from Samsung customer support about this incident?

RE: Samsung Service Support horror(Compressor issue)

There response is so lame. Samsung is actually offering extended warranty on compressors. But unfortunately in my case the reason is hilarious. The service personnel is actually saying that they cannot replace the compressor under warranty because the SERIAL NUMBER of the refrigerator is not visible. It is seriously lame. Serial number is even written on the bill invoice. This is frustating. Feels like i am dealing with a bunch of idiots. :-(

sumaira khan said:
I got a double door SAMSUNG refrigerator .. worked quiet well for some months and then stopped cooling. Contacted the dealer first, and he suggested samsung customer support. I called customer support and they registered a complaint, with number 8452685363. Then the horror started. Authorised person from samsung actually came and changed the compressor. Even when the refrigerator was under warranty, they charged 3600 rupees.
The new compressor stopped working in just two days. Tried to call customer support again, and their response was shocking. They talked rudely and are trying to dodge the issue. The refrigerator is still under warranty . With no help available from samsung, it is packed in some corner. Feels like being cheated. This is the height of irresponsibility. Thinking if some legal action now :(
We had a Samsung TV and it lasts for 12 years without any fault.
I am happy with the company. [hr]
It depends on the local staff and company is not responsible for it. [hr]
I love the brand Samsung.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors