Samsung Mobile Poor service and rude behavior

I bought a Samsung phone duos gt-i9082 in February 2013. I have the bill as well. It was a gift. Emotions are attached. I started facing issues like hanging and freezing and getting black screens. I reported the issue in November 2013. Spoke to the service call center people and they did something. Problem was not solved and it reoccurred.
I called them again four times in February 2014. Also went to the service center and paid the servicing charges. Still it was not solved. Again I called them on March 21, 2014 for the same issues: hanging, freezing and slow performance. Issue was after updating the phone software that was from Samsung. Samsung people agreed to this and said a lot of people are facing the same issue after the update. They ACCEPTED their FAULT. They promised me for a call back from a senior legal team on March 22, 2014 between 10-11am and they called on a different number at 9:30am, did not spoke to me and said I need to go to the service center and that is the only option left. The person I gifted the phone is not happy at all. She had tears in her eyes after speaking to this man. I will not TOLERATE this nonsense behavior from Samsung will not go to the service center again to reset the phone and then install all the apps and settings again.
It is simple:
• Samsung people don’t understand English.
• They don’t know how to give respect.
• They called at 09:30am not between 10-11 AM, I was expecting a call back between 10-11am on a different number that was specifically mentioned to the call center.
• They don’t know how to speak. They were rude and used improper spoken English.
• Service center people will do the same thing again by resetting the phone and ask me to backup the data and then I have to install all the apps and settings again. I WILL NOT GOTO SERVICE CENTER again as they will repeat the steps that were already done. The call center and service center did the same thing again and again, no point wasting my time again by repeating the steps.
• The person who called said that I said I have been to service center twice, which is incorrect as I just went once to them. Assumptions!!
• It is simple the problem started after their sent update and they accepted their fault. My phone is completely damaged by that SAMSUNG SOFTWARE UPDATE…
• They want another chance, I am sorry I have given a lot of chance.
Samsung phone sucks and their services also. If anyone from Samsung is reading this, need your attention on this. Was I wrong by going for Samsung?

Sumsung Reference # 8459481046.

Vaibhav Chandra
Gurgaon

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors