Samsung Duos: Poor quality & worst customer service

Hi,
I have purchased Samsung Duos on 1st Jan’13 & within 2 days this phone has started giving trouble. Now & then it used to get hanged. Also used to get unreachable. Every time I had to remove battery & re-start it.

I have complained about it to “Croma center” from where I have purchased it. I have even marked mail to Samsung customer care & get revertal of changing setting after which my I was not able to make any call so I submitted it to croma & they submitted to service center.They kept my phone for 4-5 days & handed over me the same set saying “it was just software issue”.

Again I am facing issue with this set. During calls either other party is not able to hear me or get cracking voice. It’s a just 2 months old set & behaving worse than 2nd hand model of some local brand.
On 18th Feb I logged a ticket to customer care : 8427873092. Got call from Ravinder & again my call dropped as usaual. He called me again & asked whats the issue against which he already got a live demo of call drop.Unfortunately he too asked me to submit it to service center. If I were to use a repaired phone why to spend 15000/- for Samsung.
I am a working women & need to travel from Delhi to Gurgaon. God forbid but if I get stuck in some emergency situation , I don't think would be able to inform anybody using this phone. I am extremely dissatisfied with its performance & need my money back.
Pooja Sukhija

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Better visit any Samsung service center near you and show them the problem clearly. It does not cost them to repair under warranty - Samsung will bear it.

Expert said:
Better visit any Samsung service center near you and show them the problem clearly. It does not cost them to repair under warranty - Samsung will bear it.
Hi,

This is my only concern, if I were to use a repaired set why to spend 15000/-.I have spent my hard earned money on this & really regreting on my decsision of purachsing Samsung.

I don't want this set to be repaired, Either give my money back or provide me with new handset.

This is really cheating a customer, sell defective product & than keep on repairing it saying its free of cost. Better sell such sets in clearace sale!!!

faams said:
now a days samsung is not providing a good service to the customers...
Always Increase in quantity of an item just decreases its quality. This is the same case of Samsung. In the race of releasing new phones , they are neglecting the quality of their phones.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors