SUMSANG Note 5 Gold Screen Repair

Dear Sir/Ma'am, I had purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Gold in November 2015 for INR 47000/-. One and half month back (the phone being in warranty) it had developed a purple dot at one corner of the screen. Reference to my service order number 4217850638, I had asked Samsung (since my phone came with Home-collection service facility) on 12th July 2016, to collect my phone from my home on a very urgent basis seeing a small purple dot at one corner of the screen (reason for which is still unknown). After endless followups and phone calls at the Samsung helpline and the Samsung Service centre, they were able to send their representative on 17th July 2016 to collect my phone from home, by the time my phone screen's issue had escalated. The estimate for the repair of my screen of INR 11000/- was provided to me (by Mr. Srikanta 01149108178) on 18th July 2016 after I called them up. After a lot of debate at the Samsung Helpline number, on who should bear the screen repair charges Samsung or me, since the delay was on part of Samsung to collect my phone and that the phone came under warranty. I received a mail from Saptasree Katiyar (0124-488123 Extn-1552) that I will have to bear the complete charges. I agreed to the estimate around 2 weeks back. Yet after each time of my daily calling the Service centre and help line, I have been receiving different stories. Most of which are telling me that the status is that the estimate approval is pending at my end. Shockingly, I had taken the Samsung Helpline and Samsung Service centre (Mr. Rakesh 9810101084) on Con-call and given confirmation on the estimate on three different occasions. Even till today the Samsung Service Centre people is saying the estimate approval is pending. My phone is lying at the service centre since more than a month. Now, I am feeling helpless and feel cheated by Samsung. Please help! :( Safdar Md Alam 9891603321

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors