SKODA Auto India Private Limited cheating indian customers

SKODA Auto India Private Limited cheating indian customers

I am filling complaint against SKODA Auto India Private Limited.
I have online booked skoda Octavia on 24/12/2013 paid Rs. 5000.00 by credit card. Due to poor customer services and also no response to the customer. I have canceled the booking on January 2014, and purchased the Hyundai fludic verna 1.6 CRDI SX (o). When I have cancelled booking and claim for the refund of my Rs. 5000.00 called 5 times to SKODA Auto India Private Limited customer care support center with in January and February month. But each and every time they are giving me false commitment and I have yet to be received my money.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order from .CarWale.com

For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below.
Please Note :- The charge will appear on your credit card / Account statement as 'Automotive Exchange Private Limited'

If you have a question about your order status, you can contact the seller directly by
e-mail at : payments@carwale.com.

ORDER DETAILS:
Merchant Site URL :.CarWale.com

Order Number: 190918 Order Received: Dec 24, 2013

Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 5000.00

Visa Account Holder : Manojkumar
Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
Qtr No. Type 2/20, At Post Walni Mines, WCL Colony, Th Saoner, Dist Nagpur
Nagpur Maharashtra
441504 India
Customer's Phone Number : 9325666907
Customer's E-mail ID : info@weblink.org.in
Customer's IP Address : 27.107.54.61

Recipient's Name : N/A

Shipping Address :
N/A
N/A N/A
N/A N/A

Recipient's Phone Number :
N/A

Special Instructions :
i dont wont city passing, wont a nagpur gramin passing, also wont corporate discount. i am director of weblink softwares pvt ltd

Regards,
CCAvenue Customer Service

For "Live Support" Click here or raise a support ticket at helpdesk.ccavenue.com

Website .skoda-auto.co.in is unsecured and totally unsafe for online payment related transaction. Why are SKODA prompted customers for online booking and also feed their banking, credit card, debit card, Netbanking details to unsafe environment.
I am manojkumar kaithwas, try to book skoda Octavia online on 24/12/2013 and make the payment by credit card.
5000.00 are debited by credit card.
Message is displayed on website
Transaction Failed
Your transaction could not be completed because of following reason:
Security Error. Illegal access detected.
And received this email:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order from .CarWale.com

For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below.
Please Note :- The charge will appear on your credit card / Account statement as 'Automotive Exchange Private Limited'

If you have a question about your order status, you can contact the seller directly by
e-mail at : payments@carwale.com.

ORDER DETAILS:
Merchant Site URL : .CarWale.com

Order Number: 190918 Order Received: Dec 24, 2013

Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 5000.00

Visa Account Holder : Manojkumar
Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
Qtr No. Type 2/20, At Post Walni Mines, WCL Colony, Th Saoner, Dist Nagpur
Nagpur Maharashtra
441504 India
Customer's Phone Number : 9325666907
Customer's E-mail ID : info@weblink.org.in
Customer's IP Address : 27.107.54.61

Recipient's Name : N/A

Shipping Address :
N/A
N/A N/A
N/A N/A

Recipient's Phone Number :
N/A

Special Instructions :
i dont wont city passing, wont a nagpur gramin passing, also wont corporate discount. i am director of weblink softwares pvt ltd

Regards,
CCAvenue Customer Service

For "Live Support" Click here or raise a support ticket at helpdesk.ccavenue.com

Warm Regards,
ManojKumar Kaithwas – Managing Director

WEBLINK SOFTWARES PVT. LTD.

Office Address: First Floor, Orange City Towers, Dhantoli, Nagpur. – 440012 (M.H) INDIA
Email-Id: info@weblink.org.in

Save Paper! Save Trees! Before printing, think about the environment.
Disclaimer:
"The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender of misdelivery. Any use or disclosure of the contents of either is unauthorized and may be unlawful. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender states them, with requisite authority, to be those of the specific WEBLINK Company.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors