SAMSUNG's FRAUD

I have purchased a SAMSUNG LED TV on 23.3.2015 in 31,000 INR after 8 months the TV did not turn on suddenly and did not show any picture. I have complaint for the same to SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE on their toll free no. 180030008282 on which they have sent a service executive after 3 days. He then visited my premises and checked the TV for a long time after checking out he came to a conclusion that there's some display issue on the display panel of the TV and he told me that he will assign an order to replace the panel with the new panel and it will take no charge as the TV is under warranty. After that i have waited for 3 days for him to visit my premises with the new part in order to replace it and resolve the problem, when he did not come in next 3 days i had to call the samsung service center again and the call center executive who picked up my call then told me that the technician has updated that there's water damage in the television and it does not come under warranty so I will have to pay the charges 14,000 INR to replace it.

After discussing this issue for more than a week I requested samsung customer care to provide some discount to replace such part on which they have accepted my request and provide 50% discount on display panel and told me to pay 7000 INR to the technician who will come to my premises to replace the panel. After 2 days i have received a call from local samsung service center again and they told me to pay 14000 INR to replace the panel with the new one. I have told them about the approved discount on which they told me that there's no information for such kind of discount and i will have to pay the 100% amount. I then called again and told the person's name who provided me such discount on which they said they will check this out and resolve the issue as soon as possible. Now its been more than week and until today they did not do anything.

I am planning to bring this issue to the local consumer forum. Please Help!

Regards

Aakash Sharma

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors