SAMSUNG TV COMPLAINTS

HELLO!!!

I have taken samsung 32' inch LED smart TV K3400 last year in October and TV is in the warranty period. i'm facing some panel issue where there is color differences only in straight area in the middle of the screen. when the engr can to my place to inspect he checked the TV and he was saw some scratches on the TV. when i asked that scratches can be the cause he said NO there is some internal problem my complaint number is 4241444123 even i have spoken to the customer care and the person "prabal " was telling me that scratches is the main cause of damage.however the engnr came to my house was telling that they refuse to give warranty saying there is a scratches on the panel to everybody and make them charge for the repair by telling the same thing every time.this is very serious issue. even when i asked that what you do if panel wouldn't[/font] get scratched so the customer care said we recycle it that means they fit that panel to some other TV after repair and sell that again as new. pathetic services....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors