SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER

I have submitted my mobile dated 25/06/2016 and there was a problem in my mobile of Display. I visited one of your authorized service center in Patna (A.K SERVICES) . I submitted my mobile there and they told me that it will get repaired to you in 7 days free of cost and they provided me a manual receipt stated that there is no any problem in this mobile every thing is fine except scratches on the outer body of the mobile.

Now Yesterday I am getting a call from your service center that your LCD is broken and you will have to pay a Amount of Rs 6000 /-(approx) then only it will be repaired.

Now I just want to ask Samsung India that this is the quality of services that Samsung is giving to their customers. If a brand like Samsung is doing the same thing like others then how can we trust Samsung again and why should we do the same mistake in purchasing Samsung products. Since I have a lot of faith in Samsung India I haven''t visited Consumer Forum. If I visit there Samsung have to repair it for free as I have the documents. So I would like to request you to get the mobile repaired asap. CONTACT NO. 8406982636

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors