Ritu Kumar Showroom,Ambience Mall,Gurgaon dupes on gift vouchers!

I am an absolutely disappointed customer. I went to the Ritu Kumar showroom in Ambience Mall gurgaon on 5th January 2013 and bought gift vouchers (voucher numbers: 290209110514 and 290209110513) worth inr 10000. I was given my bill and upon asking the sales rep that will I not be issued any special vouchers. I was told no, the person needs to physically present the bill and they can redeem their vouchers.

When my mother in law who I had bought the vouchers for went and presented the bill they asked for physical vouchers which were never given to me!!

I asked Meenkshi Kashyap at the gurgaon branch to check internally if the vouchers had been used (since the voucher numbers were written on the bill) and was told it hasn't but nothing can be done abt it and I have lost my money!

I asked her to put me in touch to her regional manager as she was not a solution oriented person at all. She put me in touch with Priyanka who took 6 days time to check the matter internally only to repeat the same thing that my vouchers haven't been used. I asked again for a solution and they never got back and finally on the 20th I called her only to be told a lie that she had been trying to get in touch with me!!

I have her number stored so I dnt understand why she would lie. She told me the same thing that they cannot do anything abt this internally!

I asked them to reissue the vouchers and cancel the ones they had supposedly issued to which they disagreed. I asked them for a solution and she nothing can be done!! What kind of customer service is this? How can there be no solution.

This is a money making trick. They are completely misguiding their customers, sell them gift vouchers with wrong information and then tell them they need to see vouchers when nothing was ever issued!! Pls don't buy fom Ritu Kumar's..its an unreliable company, with no customer service and completely a money making racket!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors