Review in response to Weblinkindia.net Complaints

I don’t know that what other peoples have say about Weblink India but my experience with WeblinkIndia is really good. What I like the most about the Web Hosting Services of WeblinkIndia.net is that their team is always available for help. Lately, I was facing some issues in accessing the site and contacted the office. Their staff was very friendly and understood my problem very well. They provide me with the solution in no time at all. Kudos to them!

I am doing import-export business of electronic appliances, i have a big storage in my farmhouse, from where i always supplied my goods here and there in Delhi. Before three month i think why not i have also a website by that we sell our goods ( electronic appliances) in Delhi because i didn't left much time to supply and also travelling was very difficult so after all i contact with a website designing company to design my website and make my business online, i was getting many of suggestion with my friends but after all inquiry i had trust on weblinkindia. net and pay there suitable amount of money. the best part of there is they ask me how do you need your website work and look. i brief everything there many of things payment mode, locations, type of our customers and all, weblinkindia person also many thing suggest me for many thing that was also awesome. after some month my website is ready to use, really that's look, designs and payment mode everything is smart and responsive and easy. now i happy with weblinkindia guys, designers, support person and also seo executives thank you very much all of you for your great support and work done.

I was not very confident whether posting a complaint would have any effect on the company or not. The concerned person from the customer support department called me up and explained the reason for the delay which turned out to be genuine. We reached an agreement where he promised me that my website would be given priority and delivered within next 4 days. I got my website with all the requirements that I had mentioned to them. Even though late, I am happy with the work they have done on my website & the quick response I got from their side. Other than the delay part, I am glad that I chose to get my website made from them as they are good at their work.

Thankfully the executives were quick enough to respond to my concern.

Still I feel, it would have been better for both of us, if they had briefed about the handling once they delivered the website. It would have saved me inconvenience and both of our precious time. Thankfully the executives were quick enough to respond to my concern. One of them called me and asked me regarding my issue which I explained in detail. Seems there was some misunderstanding on my part. The executive guided me regarding how I could make the required changes and took me through the procedures step-by-step. Now that I know what to do, it is a good thing. I paid the company to build a website for me and they delivered a fully functional website to me within the scheduled time. But once I had access to my website, I found that I was unable to make any changes as per my requirement. I promptly lodged a customer care department.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors