Reliance netconnect broadband plus terribly slow and wrong tariff plan

Dear Sir / Madam,

I ( Ajay chander R. with the data card # 9381131098 ) Broaband plus data card customer for about 4 years, currently facing troubles with my internet broadband connection . On 24/12/2014 - i paid for 999 Rs. /- via. your reliance website . Usually 999 rs. comes with 20 gb offer , but this time you showed me unlimited offer with no throttling of speed. i've enclosed the pic for your ref

Inline images 1
i am usually a high speed + customer , i was paying more than 849 rs. per month to access High speed upto 3.1 mbps. i was enjoying your speed till 25/12/2014 9 a.m .. i.e.m day after the recharge. on the recharging day ie., on 24/12/2014 - i contacted your customer care through web and confirmed my payment and also my data balance and validity . Your staff cleared me by telling me that i do have promo balance + my current topped up balance with validity.. Here is the transcript attached for your perusal

You are now chatting with 1Priyanka
(7:18) 1Priyanka: Good Morning! Ajay , Let me confirm your number 9381131098?
(7:18) Ajay: yes it is
(7:18) Ajay: i'd like to know my data balance and validity
(7:19) Ajay: because i topped up for 999 rs. this morning with total unlimited offer, could you please check and tell me
(7:19) 1Priyanka: Sure
(7:19) 1Priyanka: Please be online
(7:19) Ajay: sure
(7:22) 1Priyanka: Your promotional balance is 27450 MB valid till 24-12-2014
(7:22) 1Priyanka: And core balance is Rs.18.66
(7:23) 1Priyanka: You also got unlimited data balance as you recharged with Rs.999
(7:23) Ajay: which means
(7:23) Ajay: i am having unlimited + 27450
(7:24) 1Priyanka: Yes
(7:24) Ajay: i have another question , shall i ask you
(7:24) 1Priyanka: Yes
(7:25) Ajay: i am using internet daily. you told me i am having unlimited + 27 gb . so from which one , balance will e deducted
(7:25) 1Priyanka: You can check the remaining balance in your account through the following option.
(7:25) Ajay: will the data balance be deducted from unlimited or from 27gn
(7:25) 1Priyanka: Through My Services : -

You need to register your account first on above link.
Click on Recharge option and then click on Account details to know the balance.
(7:26) Ajay: could you check me , whether i have registered already
(7:26) Ajay: i am already done with that
(7:26) 1Priyanka: It is deducted from unlimited balance
(7:27) Ajay: oh thank you . so what happens to my 27 gb
(7:27) Ajay: will it be carry forward
(7:28) 1Priyanka: If you recharge your account with unlimited pack on or before the expiry date then your remaining balance will be carry forwarded and longest validity will be considered.
(7:28) Ajay: oh okay .. thank you so much
(7:28) 1Priyanka: You are welcome
(7:28) 1Priyanka: Is there any thing else I may assist you with?
(7:29) Ajay: thats all for now , ma'am
(7:29) Ajay: thanks.

as you can see clearly my transcript with your customer staff asking for the details and validity. One thing i am not getting is why i am receiving slow speed of 144 kbps which i am supposed to get this speed only my high speed data balance gets over. As from your present tariff plan on the website i could understand that its totally unlimited and no throttling of speed. if no throttling of speed is meant to be 144 kbps ( low speed ). then i don't want this 999 rs . plan to be continued and i want your technical or admin team to look over this issue and kindly do something like changing my present plan to 849 rs. with 10 gb validity or anything equivalent data plan of High speed. or please cancel the transaction and issue the refund and then i will make the fresh transaction with no hustles. i repeat my datacard is receiving 5 signal bars with red light popping . it supposed to be green light . i am convinced my speed is slow . But i have paid for unlimited High speed connection . Henceforth, i demand the concerned team to resolve my issue my fixing this errror plan with any equivalent plans of High speed utp 3.1 mbps or else cancel it completely , i will make the fresh recharge once after you issue me for refund. I'm hoping towards your positive reply.

with warm regards ,

Ajay chander ( 9381131098)

+91-90436 11768
+91-99942 98130

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors