Regarding the over billing of the my Vodafone

To:mad:,
Vodafone Customer support,:mad:

The complaint is regarding the over billing of the my Vodafone #8886064448/8886064446 monthly bill period of 01-06-2013 to 01-07-2013. I would like to bring it to notice that I have been charged Rs. 950 for 1 month even though my credit limit is 500.My previous monthly bills ranges are from (rs 600 to rs 700) for merged account now am deactivated the mergeing account.
Now i receive bill Rs.950 for the #8886064448.
The bill shows nothing they will show like this
(Monthly charges--84.77,
Usage charges--250.66,
Messaging charges--11.00,
Roaming charges--0.00,
Discount/other charges--0.00,
Miscredit charges--0.00,
Sub total--846.43,
Tax--104.60,
Total--951.03).
according to the bill the total charge is Rs.450/- why they r send bill like Rs.951.03/- I should have been intimated to the Customer care team sorry sir there is no extra charges on ur Bill u should pay the total amount what ever it is i have no problem to pay the amount but i need prefect bill why they r charging extra 500 am asked that they have no information for that money is no problem but am educated not like uneducated i need perfect bill then only I'll pay.

My another #8886064446 is also having same problem like this but they r activated Friends and Family services on that no am not asked that service to the vodafone people why they are activated that service ha am asked this to the customer care they are giving me apologies i don't need apologies i need perfect information that's it.

Frankly am saying to the vodafone team when I'll receive clarity on this bills then only I'll pay the amount or else i need to go through consumer form and file case on this issue all ready vodafone crosses the TRAI regulation rules we don't want to fight with u we need better service if u need amount u change call rate why the people generate wrong bills with out any reasons

Watch below thumbnail image it was my bill what the bill it is

I hope to Vodafone customer care dept will look this matter on urgent
basis and will provide me rectified bill that I can pay my bill ASAP.

Regards :huh:
Manda. Raja Sekhar
Mobile number 8886064447

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors