Regarding credit card App No-cc06988727

This is om Pratap Singh having the gold saving a/c with HDFC from last 18 month, i had applyed for credit card with app no- CC06988727 but no one will come for FI and other verifection, after some times a letter was issued by hdfc your credit card application has been rejected due to you are not able according our credit policy. Kindly provide us feed back, why you rejected my application with out any inquiry. If you have this type monopoly with your existing customer then ok, I will try to avoid HDFC Bank in future.

Regards

Om Pratap Singh
Mob-8791000223

Dear Mr.Pratap
Atleast you were informed with the letter about rejection of credit card. My experience was even worse. I did not approach HDFC. They approached me one fine day when i was working, I informed them i am a fresher and working for so and so company for this salary. The person said, ok and said their employee will be reaching me in the evening. A guy came and received all applications from me. he gave a reference number and you will recieve card in 2 weeks time. I waited for 2 weeks and did not get any reply. Then i called HDFC and they told there is a reference number to be issued after submitting application via phone, which i did not recieve. I tried contacting the person who got application from me and asked about the number. He blankly told your card application has been rejected. Then i asked him, without issuing reference number how can you reject the card. He did not answer me and started avoiding my calls. I started writing email to HDFC customer care, who after series of remainder took my application, gave a reference number and rejected my application as i expected. Then i asked them to give in a writing

These are some sample emails i wrote

"Dear Sir
I understand you have rejected my application. Kindly let me know the actual reason why my application has been rejected. I believe a monthly salary of 15k would be enough to apply for the HDFC Basic credit card. Further i have applied for card on 27 march 2013 but you have issued me application reference number only on 27 april. Kindly let me know what you were doing my application for 1 month. Further i would also like to bring to your attention that i knew before 2 weeks ie before april 27 that my application has been rejected. How can an application can be rejected before issuing reference number. Then i requested to return my application along with my supporting documents and need not process it. You people did not care for my request. You people rejected my request and processed my application. I dont know what is your principles and rules. Kindly return back my application along with supporting documents Soon as requested earlier. Kindly find the reference mails attached with this mail for your kind reference.
"

"Dear Sir

This is a bad experience for me with HDFC Bank. All other banks has certain rules that prove them they are genuine. Eg ICICI Bank eligibility criteria for Credit card is Rs17k but my salary is ***** hence they cannot process my card. Its Genuine. Further they give option to sponser from a secure person ie they require security from my DAD. Hats off to ICICI and their principles. But with your bank ie HDFC the minimum salary requirement is Rs15,000 pm and i am 2000 more to your requirement. But there is no reason why my card is in hold/ rejected, see even HDFC is not sure about this. Why?

Ok you people do whatever you wish. Kindly arrange to send back my application along with the signed papers and photographs with a covering letter stating the attached application holder applied to credit card and we rejected the application( fill in your own reasons), Further if there is any forgeries in his name linked with this application and mobile no the customer is not responsible. I want it immediately.

Atleast arrange to send back my application and my supporting documents as citizens of India no one is having legal rights to hold the personal details of co citizen without his permission.

Kindly revert back to this email as you see it.

Awaiting an early reply
"

Finally i got my photo with the id proof submitted. Now i am satisfied and after that i got more calls for credit cards, but never preferred one.
ompratap said:
This is om Pratap Singh having the gold saving a/c with HDFC from last 18 month, i had applyed for credit card with app no- CC06988727 but no one will come for FI and other verifection, after some times a letter was issued by hdfc your credit card application has been rejected due to you are not able according our credit policy. Kindly provide us feed back, why you rejected my application with out any inquiry. If you have this type monopoly with your existing customer then ok, I will try to avoid HDFC Bank in future.

Regards

Om Pratap Singh
Mob-8791000223

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors