Refund of money

Sir,
On 9th of February,2016 I was booking three tickets of Howrah-Mumbai (3AC) mail but my tickets were not booked. However my account was debited by Rs/-5,190.
From that day onwards I have mailed IRCTC more than fifteen times,given them all the required documents but still they haven't refunded my money. The last mail that I received from them was on 23rd of February 2016 stating that they have forwarded my emails to the concerned departments. My transaction id was- 100000432455559. I have given them the scan copy of my passbook and also a scan copy of the mini statement.
I will be highly obliged if you kindly look after this and help me out of this situation.

WE HAVE RECEIVED THIS MAIL. THOUGH OUR REASON WAS VALID. KINDLY RETURN THE MONEY OF TICKETS.

TRAIN WAS 4+ HOURS LATE, IT ARRIVED AT THE STATION AT 1:20PM.

Dear Customer,

The TDR filed against PNR Number 4415049043 with reason Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled. has been repudiated by the Chief Commercial Manager/Refunds null due to reason null as per the Indian Railways Refund Rules

Please note that the decision about the repudiation/ rejection or amount of refund has been taken by the concerned Zonal Railways as per extant Refund rules of Indian Railways and not by IRCTC.

TDR filing time :Fri Jan 29 08:40:03 IST 2016 Date of Boarding :<< :Fri Jan 29 08:25:00 IST 2016 (Train actual departure time as recorded in the system) which is after/before 0 Day 00 hrs and 15 minutes.

The status is also available online and found under TDR History.

For any assistance please contact our customer care call centre or mail to care@irctc.co.in .

This is an Auto generated mail. Please do not reply.

--
With regards,
Customer Care, IRCTC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors