Refund not yet initiated by Flipkart

Hi Team,

I have ordered a product in Flipkart on Sep 21st, 2017. Order ID: OD110279289724162000

As I found the product is defective, I have logged returning the product.

"REFUNDACCEPTED
We'll pick up the item you wish to refund by Wed, Oct 25. Refund will be transferred to your Original payment mode within 2 business days (Bank holidays not included) after pick up is completed."

I got the above quoted message when I raised return request. But no one came to pick the product. When I called Flipkart they said " I have to courier the product and they will give the shipment charges". I have accepted that and returned the package via courier on 27th Oct,2017. Franch courier Tracking ID : 47269410532

From then I have been following up flipkart for my refund and they are keep on telling that their backend team is working on it.

From Nov 8th,2017 I'm keep on calling them and everytime they are telling the issue will get resolve in 24 hours but it's not getting resolved.

I really lost my patience and don't have trust on them.

Please help me in getting my refund amount back to my original payment method.

Thanks

Regards,
Asif Rahman
Mob: 7338812304
Mail: ASIFRAHMANSHAIK@YAHOO.COM

Same is my case.

I ordered Redmi Note 4 on 16.10.17,order id-OD110501704820072000.It reached on 07.11.17 & package was found torn.I didn't receive it. The seller has rejected the return. The order was cancelled,my refund status shows,"Refund after 6 days after PICKUP IS COMPLETED".Why PICKUP clause is added when I didn't receive it? If India Post doesn't complete the pickup, how will I get refund ?

Regards
Rahul

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors