Rediff/DTDC Cheating

Are the Internet Shopping portals Reliable?

• Yes, ease of use and reliable in terms of payment and quality.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had ordered two dresses from rediff shopping. They said they sent(I am not sure of) both the dresses by two different courier agencies. One delivered the article, however DTDC, did not. Now for more than two weeks i am following up with both Rediff and DTDC, but without any avail. all these Online shopping sites make fool of the shoppers as there is no control on them. May be all these online shopping portals doing this daily multiple thugs from all the buyers, which will cumulatively add a huge amount(Profit). :mad:

Expert said:
When dispatched they do give courier consignment number. Didn't you get it from Rediff?
I got the same from Rediff, but when following it up with DTDC, on their website, it shows delivered. however it was not delivered. i sent several mails to both Rediff and DTDC but Rediff says, i have to follow up with DTDC and DTDC does not reply at all. i called them also, but wither the number is busy or unavailable.
My point is, as a customer, i should not be bothered about which courier company Rediff sends through, i must get it delivered and it should not be my look out in case of failure of delivery.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Are you sure that no one has received the courier in your home or in the neighborhood? DTDC is reliable company ....

If yes, then you then 100% delivery responsibility rests with Rediff. They'll need to check and DTDC and give a reply to you.

By the way what is the tracking number?

Expert said:
Are you sure that no one has received the courier in your home or in the neighborhood? DTDC is reliable company ....

If yes, then you then 100% delivery responsibility rests with Rediff. They'll need to check and DTDC and give a reply to you.

By the way what is the tracking number?
Yes, thats true. no one received it at my place or neighbors. I also had the same perception for the big names like rediff and DTDC.
order No. 7789871 for Rediff Purchase and
Airway Bill no. : D12799500 for DTDC.
Thanks,

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Did you give your office address? Then some employee has received it: http://dtdc.in/dtdc-corporate-web_liferay/trackingAction.do?method=displayTrackingIdInfo&status=D&trackId=D12799500&isDomestic=true

I see phone number : 28632778 but seems this number does not exist in Pune. I've checked the BSNL phone directory too.

You need to check the sign and details filled in the form and which will be little long procedure but for this you'll need to visit the DTDC courier office. DTDC has given me 022 28866519 the contact number of responsible office for your address.

Please go and check the signature of person received it - get a photocopy of it and search in your office ...

Expert said:
Did you give your office address? Then some employee has received it:

I see phone number : 28632778 but seems this number does not exist in Pune. I've checked the BSNL phone directory too.

You need to check the sign and details filled in the form and which will be little long procedure but for this you'll need to visit the DTDC courier office. DTDC has given me 022 28866519 the contact number of responsible office for your address.

Please go and check the signature of person received it - get a photocopy of it and search in your office ...
Thanks a lot Expert for the help, however i had given the address for delivery of My house and not office. so no one except me/my family member can receive it.
And if i have to go and search for the article in DTDC office or investigate it, then there is no point in trusting the Online shopping Portal. its all about service, they provide. today it was a deal of some 650-700 bucks. it could have been of 10000 bucks also. Responsibility should be their(Rediff and DTDC combine) to deliver it at my doorstep.
Thanks again for all the effort.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors