Product Type-LED LCD TV Model Name/Number-32LE4600

Head , Customer Service Dept.
LGEIL

I bought a LG 32LE4600 TV from Delhi as per following details :-
Product Type-LED LCD TV Model Name/Number-32LE4600
Serial Number-009LPJK002340
Seller Details-Amit Enterprises (Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi) 70/69, Sarojini Nagar Market,New Delhi 110023 Purchase Date- 2011-01-15

I get this TV installed at in my Wife’s place as per following details: -
Customer Name : ROHIT KUMAR PANT
BET City Flats, Near Bhagat Singh Circle
City : Pilani
State : Rajasthan
Post Code : 333031
Tel : 919414402915

Now from the past six months my wife complaint of 10/15 vertical coloured lines on the screen & since I am posted in remote border areas of Indo-Pak Border, I could not lodge formal complaint and on 25 Feb 2014 , I lodged complaint with customer care centre LG, Jhunjhunu , they send one guy who checked the TV & declared front console & motherboard of TV defective & required change and will tentatively cost me more then 16000 and he took service charges & left. I was taken aback as the Television merely covered only 3 years against its cost of Rs 39000/-. Now I am deciding to buy some branded TV like Sony or Videocon as my LG TV has put a very bad impression on me , I am also worried that what I should do with this Junk . I intend to advertise this type of cheap quality product LG is supplying to all online customer forums so that other people should be saved in time. I know that you cannot do any help as it is me who was hooked.

Thanking you, with disgrace

Yours Rohit Kumar Pant

Dear Rohit,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint and also shared the same with the concerned department. Our customer service personnel will address your issue shortly. For any further clarifications, please do write to us at: serviceindia@lge.com

Regards,
LG Customer Support Team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors