Pressurize to submit the bill

As I am using Vodafone services form past 3-4 years. I am having postpaid connection from Vodafone company. I think its time for me to move on from Vodafone.

I am having some problem with 9899638023 bill for last 5 months. I was using calling facility only @299/- per month from past four years. I requested to drop this service into @99 Plan several times . Next bill I have received in which they have charged Rs.299/- plan.

Later i tried to get this bill adjusted many times via telephonic conversation with Vodafone but none of customer care executive helped me out for the same and they barred my services even i am not able to receive the calls on that number (9899638023).

Now they are threatening me that I have to pay whole amount otherwise they will drop the legal notice against me. This is like mental harassment for me. I need the solution because this is really pathetic for me.

This is no where logical as they are offering Rs. 200 or Rs. 300 discount and pressure on me pay full payment.

I am no more satisfied with the way of services of Vodafone. I want this bill to be adjusted and let me move to other service provider

Thanks and Regards

Kundan Singh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors