Post Paid to Prepaid Migration Issue

Reliance Communication should improve their process on migration activities

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the Issue faced by my relative named Gunasekaran.
Reliance Net connect+ Data card No: 9345754322
He purchased this data card initially with Post-paid plan for 750 unlimited Plan.
Now it’s an year or so he is using with that plan due to some other options he planned to move to prepaid hence he approached the retail reliance outlet @ Erode near Collectorate in perundurai road on 19th June 2013.
He paid his bill generated for till 2 June 2013, then he opted for migration but the person in that outlet told now you can only pay the bill come after 2 days for doing that migration of postpaid to pre-paid.
He accepted and left for his work. After 2 days (21 June 2013) he visited the same outlet as paid the amount asked as for covering the data charges till the day of switching to prepaid.
He paid the sum as such that will ensure there won’t be any bill on next I mean on this 3 July 2013.
Request ID: 204682772 ‘as received for customer care
Location Request Code: PNJ0600220021450492077 ‘as received for customer care
But till date the service is still active, when enquired with customer care they are telling like
“Your Last payment is on 19th June 2013 which he did for June Bill. Since you have not paid the pending amount your migration is cancelled”
That very bad this is this is not informed to customer I mean my relative till date. Before to this one whenever he calls and asks they are telling like within 7 days it will migrate.
1. Why the amount paid on datae to migration request is not updated in their systems?
2. When calling customer care on 1 July 2013
1st time Prabhu around 7PM IST told there is no request as such
2nd time some girl talk told you request raised and cancelled on 25th June 2013 after a long discussion to get it closed.
Consumers need to be aware to these sort of incidence which happen to my relative should not happen to any one.
As per my idea reliance communication is the worst service in world doing all worng form their end and asking the lay man customers to pay for it.
For the above incident since I quarreled with them they telling we will suspend your bill for next month.
So every time we need to fight with these guys to get things done.
Stupid Procedures……..
Thanks………

As Advised by the Customer Care we have reached the franchise Reliance Webworld
Procedure:
Payment of Current Outstanding Amount and extra tariff for 7 days till the migration to happen.

This is done on 21st June .

But on 1 July
1.initallly they said request is not placed.
2.then afterr hr of speech they said yes it is available
3. the after some time they are saying due to pending dues your request is cancelled and closed(happened on 25 June) which is not intimated to the customer"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors