Poor Quality LG Washing machine

Hi,
I bought an LG Washing machine(LG WM F8091) from devi international, bangalore on Jan 28 2014. The demo engineer cam for installation and he left saying the DT box needs to be changed.and a complaint is raised on 21st feb. the complaint number is RNA140221091725. then the service engineer came and told that the product delivered is a defective on as the inner body is broken. now LG is not replacing the machine as it is already one month over. now i am behind the distributor to change the machine. this is an irresponsible way of treating a customer by LG. please let me know what should i do now.

Regards,
Senthil

Dear Senthil,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint and also shared the same with the concerned department. Our customer service personnel will address your issue shortly. For any further clarifications, please do write to us at: serviceindia@lge.com

Regards,
LG Customer Support Team

I raised complaint before 2.5 months and till there is no action, my fridge is off since 3 months, we should purchase godrej and samsung

LG service is worst than 3rd grade, it is waste of money

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors