Police re-verification report untraceable after passport surrender after adverse

Hi I'm also now facing the same passport issue. In 2010 I got passport by TATKAL in RPO Trichy(Tamilnadu). After two years, I received a notice from passport office saying that I've not appeared for police inquiry. So I surrendered the passport with stay proof and PP forms.

Now my file has been processed for re-verification and I completed the verification on 01 June 2012. But till now I didn't see any progress in my status. What I've to do now? When I approach the RPOffice, they are saying that they have not received any reports from police office. When I approach the police office they are saying that they've sent my report.
I don't know whom should i contact to get it resolved

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Get the dispatch serial number from Police station, then write a letter to Passport officer with serial number requesting them to issue passport to you.
In this case no need to pay bribe to Police.

Hi, I already received the express parcel post no from police in which they have sent my report. I already queried passport official by mentioning the post no with my adverse report no. But the passport officials are repeatedly saying that they have not received clear police reports. I don't know who is lying here?

Hi Vishnu,

I was also in the same position.. Did u got back the passport?.. How long it takes to get the report from Chennai and release the passport. Please reply if u have got the passport back.

nthangaraj said:
Hi Vishnu,

I was also in the same position.. Did u got back the passport?.. How long it takes to get the report from Chennai and release the passport. Please reply if u have got the passport back.
S. I got my passport back after reverification. It took 1 month

I think chennai police won't delay in sending report. Ok..did u surrender the passport and applied for re-verification? Cz within three days from applying fr reverification, your report will go to the police station. You need to appear police station with the references you mentioned in the re-verification form

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors