Pepperfry.com fooled me!

[Pepperfry.com]

I had placed 2 orders earlier.
form the same brand(Megaway LED) and same vendor 300539110 & 300539097. All these were cancelled without even intimating me. Stating the inability to procure these items from their vendor that too on the tentative delivery(after 9 days of placing order), that too on my phone calls. There was absolutely no word from Pepperfry.com. Again I had placed Order No. 300550213, which happened from the same vendor and brand as the above 2 orders. I requested them to raise a case(Case no: 00620138) so that information on whether the product can be procured by Pepperfry.com and shipped. This was due to the horrible experience last time. When i checked the status of the case, they assured me that the product will be shipped 100%. But the same incident was repeated with me again after 10 days. After misleading me for all these days, they again cancelled my order and with absolutely no word from their end. I am really frustrated with their fake assurances and extremely bad service. I look forward to get this issue resolved and the item must be shipped to me.

Regards
Vikrant Sharma

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors