Pathetic service by IFB

I am from Delhi mobile no. 9212541469.

I purchased a microwave of IFB and after 1 year it was faulty and I called customer care. Complaint ticket no.10310979. I registered the complaint on 20 December2012.

Engineer came on 22 nd and told us that magnetron is faulty.

Now started my horror story. Till 24 th morning there was no contact from IFB side. I came after 48 hrs of duty in hospital and my wife reminded me about the faulty machine. I could not find the papers and called customer care and then somebody Mr Raman in Delhi and emailed also. But he told me it is not possible. In an hour I found the papers and called Mr. Raman and c care to inform in an hour. Then somebody called me in the evening regarding email and I informed her also. She and Mr. Raman told me it will be done by Tom. Then nobody called for 2 days. I again started calling everyday. Then they told me that part is not available in Delhi. So it is being brought down from Goa. Alright.
Then it became more interesting. Each and everyday I was told by customer care that it will be done Tom. But these people are typical Indian govt. I thought being such a wonderful company they are bringing the magnet with utmost safety in a bullock- cart with z security, so lets give them some time.
Finally after 10-12 days, I thought the bullock must have arrived. I again started calling. Talked to sm so called 'senior officer' also. But it seems everything is a sham here.

Then on 3rd of Jan 2013 after suffering for 15 days I got to talk with supervisor 'Mr Ravi Rathore' who gave me 'one day guarantee', which is a company policy to make fool out of us loser customers.
But see I am so right about this company. Nobody came even then.
I called customer care and connected to Mr. R Rathore. He told me since you don't have the papers branch has returned your complaint.
Nobody came nobody saw nobody called and yet their 'antaryami' engineer finally proved that customer is 'the fool'

I again wrote a mail on 4 th detailing my horrific experience, no reply.
Somebody called in the afternoon of 5 th and told me it will be 'done'
Nobody came so I called in the evening again and got the shock of my life that my complaint was canceled.

Please don't buy any IFB products. They might be good but their service is ............. Non existent

I am not going to call this company. I will purchase a new microwave from LG or something and hope they have some sort of service.

Vinay Guglany

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors