Pathetic Service of LG AC in Patna, Bihar

Dear Managing Director,
Customer Service Cell,
L G India,
Greater Noida (UP)
Dear Sir,
I like to inform you with great pain that your customer care service is totally collapsed in Bihar State as I feel.
I had one 1.5 ton Window A C of LG make, which developed cooling problems that so I posted complain to your customer care toll free number on dated 29 th May, 2012 & got complain no. 120529071137 on same date & time then I thought to get relief from problem but it created a lot of nightmare to me. I called on that phone no. more than 10 times then somebody has provided me one local phone no. & told me to contact on that to Kumari Bhavana at Patna, I followed his advice, but it went in vain, although I talked with her about my plight more than 6 times but I got only assurance not relief.
At last one Mr. Dipesh having his Mobile No. 07677579361 appeared on dated 8 th June, 2012 after 11 days of my complain & he advice me to hand over my Window A C to one Thelawala (Handcart Driver) Mr. Nashim for L G workshop, I followed that.
Till date & time, I have not received any relief from your esteemed service center as you know the Temperature at Patna is so high i.e. more than 45 Centigrade,
From 29 th May, 2012 till date & time (since last 2 weeks), I have to face intense heat & horrible experience about your customer care service center in Patna.
I like to contact my Lawyer for Consumer Protection / Redressal Court if I'll not get any relief from you within next 3 days.
This is for your kind information & needful.
Yours Suffered Customer,

Dr. A. K. Sinha
Dr. T. Meha
Jaya Neelam Vihar,
I. A. S. Colony,
Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar
Mob. +91 9431078873

expert

Administrator
Staff member
You should talk to LG helpline only. They only are answerable. Try to escalate with LG only.
Please don't go to consumer forum as the terms of warranty clearly state keeping your AC for some time for repairs.

But you can ask for temporary AC free of cost from LG service center till your AC gets repaired.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors